|In this 45 minute seminar, we will cover tips and tricks of smarter development and principles for reaching higher levels of productivity. While software developers are a key audience, the seminar is aimed at a broad spectrum of people – ranging from customer support representatives, software developers, team leads to office managers, CEOs and CFOs. The principles covered in seminar are applicable in a wide range of situations.
- What activities and tools affect our productivity
- Task planning and execution
- Using ordinary everyday tools in an extra-ordinary way
- Business of Coding and how IDEs can change red to black
- Measuring and improving developer productivity
- Do coding styles and conventions matter?
- Writing better emails and documents to create effective workflows
This meeting works best with groups of size 8-25. For larger groups, a different arrangement may be made.